Get alerted to crashes and critical errors
Mobile Analytics is now App Monitoring and content about Mobile Analytics is deprecated. For documentation related to these features, please see App Monitoring content, such as Monitoring app errors and crashes.
For information on migrating to App Monitoring, see Migrating from Mobile Analytics to App Monitoring.
Mobile Analytics automatically alerts you if your app crashes or encounters a critical error, that is, an error with a log level of Assert. You’ll receive an email with information, such as shown below, about what happened, where it happened (such as in which phone model, device ID, and operating system), and when it happened.
You have the option of suppressing alert emails. You might want to do this if you receive an unusually large number of email notifications, which may happen if your app has a bug that affects a large percentage of your users.
To suppress alerts:
- Sign in to Mobile Analytics. This opens the App Overview page.
- Find your app in the App Overview table. Then click the Edit icon (the pencil) in your app's row.
- Select Default Configs in the left navigation menu. This opens the Default Configs page.
- In the Application Specific Configs section of the Default Configs page, add the following entry:
Category Key Value ALARM SUPPRESS_ALARMS true
- Click Save.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)