Edge Microgateway Installation
Edge Microgateway v. 2.0.x
This guide is intended for operators who need to install or uninstall Edge Microgateway.
If you're new to Edge Microgateway, the Setting up and configuring Edge Microgateway is the best place to start after you complete the install. The setup and configuration guide covers all the steps you need to do to install, configure, start, and use an instance of Edge Microgateway.
- You must have Node.js version 4.x LTS or 5.x LTS installed on your system. See additional Node.js instructions below.
- Windows requires OpenSSL to be installed and added to the PATH.
Installing Edge Microgateway
Important: The 2.0.4 and earlier versions of Edge Microgateway are no longer available for download and installation. If you want to create a new Edge Microgateway installation using the latest version, use:
npm install edgemicro -g
Where is Edge Microgateway installed?
When you use
npm with the global option (
npm install -g edgemicro), the software is installed in
[prefix]/lib/node_modules/edgemicro. You can find the value of
[prefix] with this command:
npm config get prefix
The value of
[prefix] is configurable. See npm-folders for more information.
Uninstalling Edge Microgateway
If you need to remove Edge Microgateway:
- Delete or archive the installation directory containing the Edge Microgateway folders.
- Delete or archive the log files:
- Delete or archive the runtime config and cache config files:
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)