Edge for Private Cloud v. 4.16.09
The Version 4.16.09 release of Edge for Private cloud contains the following documentation.
- 4.16.09 - Edge for Private Cloud release notes (HTML)
- Installing Edge for Private Cloud (HTML)
- Operations and Configuration (HTML)
- External Authentication (HTML)
- Installing the Edge for Private Cloud Developer Services portal (HTML)
- Apigee Monitoring Dashboard - Beta (PDF - right-click the link and select Save Link As.)
Note: The Dashboard is currently in the Beta release stage. To read about Beta releases and how they are supported, see Edge release stages.
- Apigee Monitoring Dashboard Evaluation Agreement (PDF - right-click the link and select Save Link As.)
Note: Before you can install and use the Apigee Monitoring Dashboard, you must complete the Apigee Evaluation Agreement and return it to Apigee by emailing it to email@example.com.
Access the Apigee Community
The Apigee Community is a free resource where you can contact Apigee as well as other Apigee customers with questions, tips, and other issues. Before posting to the community, be sure to first search existing posts to see if your question has already been answered.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)