Accessing the Monitoring Dashboard
Edge for Private Cloud v. 4.16.09
This document is only applicable if you installed the optional Edge Monitoring Dashboard. The Dashboard is currently in the Beta release stage. To read about Beta releases and how they are supported, see Edge release stages.
The Beta release of the Edge Monitoring Dashboard helps you understand the health of various components (Routers, Message Processors, ZooKeeper, Cassandra) as well as HTTP error codes for various orgs and environments in your deployment. You can also snapshot these details and share them with Apigee if required for resolving support incidents.
To access the dashboard, open the following URL in a browser:
In this URL, <influxdb_domain> is the domain name of the monitor as defined by the load balancer for the Influxdb component.
Log in by using the following credentials:
- username = admin
- password = encrypted string
To get the password:
- Open the Ops Manager
- Select the Edge Tile.
- Select the Credentials tab.
- Select Link to Credentials next to Grafana Admin Password. You should see output in the form below, which includes the encrypted password:
- Use that password to log in to the dashboard.
To change the password:
- Log in to the dashboard.
- Select the Apigee logo in the upper-left corner, then select Admin > Profile.
- Select the Change Password button.
For more on using the Monitoring Dashboard, see the PDF file.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)