How to Perform a Restore
Edge for Private Cloud v. 4.17.01
Use the following command to perform a restore:
> /<inst_root>/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service comp restore backupFile
where comp is the name of the component and backupFile is the name of the backup file. For example:
> /<inst_root>/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-cassandra restore backup-2016.03.17,14.40.41.tar.gz
The backup file is optional. If omitted, it uses the latest file in /<inst_root>/apigee/backup/comp.
There is no "all" restore command. You must restore component individually.
The restore command:
- Gets the latest backup file, if a filename was not passed in, or uses the specified backup file.
- Checks to see if the directories are empty:
- If the above directories are not empty, restore stops and ask you to remove them.
- Stops the component.
- Restore the component from the backup.
Note: You must explicitly restart the component after a restore.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)