Send Docs Feedback
Replacing the Edge license file
Edge for Private Cloud v. 4.16.05
If your license expires, use the following procedure to replace it:
- Overwrite the existing license file with the new license file:
> cp <customer_license_file> /<inst_root>/apigee/customer/conf/license.txt
- Change ownership of the new license file to the "apigee" user:
> chown apigee:apigee /<inst_root>/apigee/customer/conf/license.txt
Specify a different user if you are running Edge as a user other than "apigee".
- Restart the Edge Management Server:
> /<inst_root>/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service edge-management-server restart
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)