14.04.30 - Apigee Edge cloud release notes
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014, we released a new cloud version of Apigee Edge.
If you have questions, go to Apigee Customer Support.
For a list of all Apigee Edge release notes, see Apigee Release Notes.
Following are the new features and enhancements in this release.
- Basic Authentication policyThe Basic Authentication policy is available in the Edge proxy editor. The policy lets you add lightweight Basic Authentication with automatic Base64 encoding to an API proxy.
- WSDL SOAP API proxies
Following are new features for SOAP API proxies generated from WSDLs:
- A list of relevant inputs is provided for each resource on the API proxy Overview page.
- The full SOAP payload for the WSDL is included in Apigee's JSON model of the WSDL. The JSON model appears under Scripts in the Navigation area of the API proxy editor.
- Analytics email reports subscription
In the Edge management UI, paid Edge organizations can subscribe to or unsubscribe from emailed analytics reports.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)