This section explains which data is stored in your local runtime plane for Apigee hybrid, and which data is maintained in the management plane (in the Apigee Cloud).
Data stored in the runtime plane
You manage the runtime plane services, including data stored in the runtime plane. The following data is stored by the runtime Cassandra (and accessed from or by the management plane through MART):
- Key management system (KMS) data, including companies, developers, developer apps, API products, OAuth tokens (including access and refresh tokens, and authorization codes), and API keys
- Key value map (KVM) data (can be created/managed using KVM policies)
- Environment cache data
- OAuth data, including access tokens, refresh tokens, and authorization codes
- Quota data, including buckets and counters
Data stored in the management plane
The following data is stored in the management plane:
You create these entities in the management plane (for example, in the hybrid UI or with the Apigee APIs), and the related data is replicated in the runtime plane by the Synchronizer, which pulls this data down and stores it in the runtime plane where the MP can access it.
For more information, see Synchronizer.
Data sent from the runtime plane to the management plane
The runtime plane sends the following data (asynchronously) to the management plane:
- Deployment status events
- Trace data (not available in Beta)
Data sent to Stackdriver for your GCP project
- Log data
Data stored only in the management plane
- Audit logs
For information about the various types of data generated by the hybrid services, and the mechanisms by which hybrid collects and surfaces this data to you, see Data collection overview.