Edge for Private Cloud v. 4.16.09
The Beta release of the Edge Monitoring Dashboard helps you understand the health of various components (Routers, Message Processors, ZooKeeper, Cassandra) as well as HTTP error codes for various orgs and environments in your deployment. You can also snapshot these details and share them with Apigee if required for resolving support incidents.
To access the dashboard, open the following URL in a browser:
In this URL, <influxdb_domain> is the domain name of the monitor as defined by the load balancer for the Influxdb component.
Log in by using the following credentials:
- username = admin
- password = encrypted string
To get the password:
- Open the Ops Manager
- Select the Edge Tile.
- Select the Credentials tab.
- Select Link to Credentials next to Grafana Admin
Password. You should see output in the form below, which includes the encrypted
- Use that password to log in to the dashboard.
To change the password:
- Log in to the dashboard.
- Select the Apigee logo in the upper-left corner, then select Admin > Profile.
- Select the Change Password button.
For more on using the Monitoring Dashboard, see the PDF file.