Uninstalling the Edge for Private Cloud Developer Services portal
To uninstall the Edge for Private Cloud Developer Services portal completely from your system:
- Stop the Apache web server:
> service httpd stop
For more information, see Starting, stopping, or restarting the portal.
- Navigate to the root directory of the portal site, for example
/var/www/html. You must be in the portal root directory in order to run Drush commands.
> cd /var/www/html
Note: If you did not install the portal in the default directory, navigate to your installation directory.
- Remove the Drupal-specific database tables by running the following Drush command:
> drush sql-drop
For more information, see drush sql-drop.
- Remove the Drupal directory contents:
> cd ~
> sudo rm -rf /var/www/html/.* /var/www/html/*
For information about uninstalling Edge for Private Cloud, see Uninstalling Edge.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)