You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
View Apigee X documentation.
Apigee API Monitoring Beta is now available. Apigee API Monitoring helps operations teams increase API availability for application developers, customers, and partners. Apigee API Monitoring works in conjunction with Apigee Edge Cloud to provide real-time contextual insights into API performance, helps quickly diagnose issues, and facilitates remedial actions for business continuity. For a full list of features and benefits, see API Monitoring documentation.
The Beta release builds on the Alpha release and includes the following additional features:
- Collections enabling you to group API proxies, targets, or developer apps and set up appropriate threshold values for all members of the group to diagnose issues faster. See Manage collections.
- Enhanced support for monitoring developer apps:
- The Investigate dashboard enables you to view developer app distribution details for selected metrics.
- When creating an alert select developer app as the dimension.
- Enhancements to the look and feel of the Recent dashboard.
- Recommended alerts are now provided for your consideration.