Edge for Private Cloud v4.18.05
Perform these steps if you want to turn off external authentication and revert to using the internal authentication LDAP in Apigee Edge.
/opt/apigee/customer/application/management-server.propertiesin a text editor.
- Set the
- OPTIONALLY, only applicable if you were using a non-email address username or a different password in your external LDAP for your sysadmin user. Follow the steps you previously followed in Configuration required for different sysadmin credentials, but substitute the external LDAP username with your Apigee Edge sysadmin user's email address.
- Restart the Management Server:
/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service edge-management-server restart
- Verify that the server is running:
- Important: An Edge organization administrator must
take the following actions after external authentication is turned off:
- Make sure there are no users in Apigee Edge that should not be there. You need to manually remove those users.
- Communicate to users that because the external authentication has been turned off, they need to either start using whatever their original password was (if they remember) or complete a "forgot password" process in order to log in.