(For information on performing an offline installation, see Install Edge apigee-setup utility on a node with no external internet connection.)
To install Apigee mTLS:
- Log in to a node as root (or use
sudowith the commands). Which node you choose and the order in which you choose the nodes does not matter.
- Stop all Apigee services by using the
stopcommand, as the following example shows:
You do not restart the components until after you install and configure Apigee mTLS.
- Check that all services are stopped by using the
statuscommand, as the following example shows:
- Install Apigee mTLS by executing the following command:
/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-mtls install
This command installs the following RPMs with your Edge for the Private Cloud installation:
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 on each node in the cluster.
After installing Apigee mTLS on all nodes in the cluster, perform the following steps:
apigee-mtlson all nodes as described in Configure Apigee mTLS.
- (Optional) Verify your configuration as described in Verify your configuration.
After you install Apigee mTLS on a node, when you restart components on that node, you must start
apigee-mtls component before any other component on that node.