After you have ensured that all nodes in your Private Cloud cluster meet all
requirements and you have performed the tasks in
Before you begin, you can install the
(For information on performing an offline installation, see Install Edge apigee-setup utility on a node with no external internet connection.)
To install Apigee mTLS:
- Log in to a node as root (or use
sudowith the commands). Which node you choose and the order in which you choose the nodes does not matter.
- Stop all Apigee services by using the
stopcommand, as the following example shows:
You do not restart the components until after you install and configure Apigee mTLS.
- Check that all services are stopped by using the
statuscommand, as the following example shows:
- Install Apigee mTLS by executing the following command:
/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-mtls install
This command installs the following RPMs with your Edge for the Private Cloud installation:
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 on each node in the cluster.
After installing Apigee mTLS on all nodes in the cluster, perform the following steps:
apigee-mtlson all nodes as described in Configure Apigee mTLS.
- (Optional) Verify your configuration as described in Verify your configuration.
After you install Apigee mTLS on a node, when you restart components on that node, you must start
apigee-mtls component before any other component on that node.