Edge for Private Cloud v4.18.01
After you enable SAML, the process of adding new users to the Edge UI is:
- The user registers with the SAML identity provider.
- An organization administrator adds the user to an Edge organization and assigns the user a
role, as described in Adding global users.
- Log in to an organization in the Edge UI.
- Select Admin > Organization Users in the Edge UI
- Select +User.
- Enter the user's email address.
- Enter the user's role.
- Select Save.
- The user can now log in to the Edge UI and make Edge management API calls. The Edge UI login process forwards them to the IDP for authentication.