You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
View Apigee X documentation.
An Edge system administrator can:
- Perform the operations of the Edge built-in roles for all organizations
- Create global users
- Create organizations, environments, and virtual hosts
- Add additional components to an Edge installation
- Configure TLS/SSL on a virtual host
- Create additional system administrators
- Perform all other Edge administrative tasks
For more on the actions allowed by the system administrator, see Managing users, roles, and permissions in the Edge Private Cloud documentation.