You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
Go to the
Apigee X documentation. info
An Edge system administrator can:
- Perform the operations of the
Edge built-in roles
for all organizations
- Create global users
- Create organizations, environments, and virtual hosts
- Add additional components to an Edge installation
- Configure TLS/SSL on a virtual host
- Create additional system administrators
- Perform all other Edge administrative tasks
For more on the actions allowed by the system administrator, see
Managing users, roles, and
permissions in the Edge Private Cloud documentation.