After you have ensured that all nodes in your Private Cloud cluster meet all
requirements and you have performed the tasks in
Before you begin, you can install the
(For information on performing an offline installation, see Install Edge apigee-setup utility on a node with no external internet connection.)
To install Apigee mTLS:
- Log in to the node as root (or use
sudowith the commands).
- Check that all services are stopped (not running) by using the
statuscommand, as the following example shows:
- Execute the following command:
/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-mtls install
The installer installs the following RPMs with your Edge for the Private Cloud installation:
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 on each node in the cluster. Note that step 3 is optional.
After installing Apigee mTLS on all nodes in the cluster, perform the following steps:
apigee-mtlson all nodes as described in Configure Apigee mTLS.
- (Optional) Verify your configuration as described in Verify your configuration.
Note that after installing Apigee mTLS on your Private Cloud cluster, you must be sure that when
you start components on a node, you start the
apigee-mtls component before any
other component on the node.