This section explains how to upgrade Apigee mTLS to Apigee Edge for Private Cloud v4.19.06.
Before you begin
Apigee recommends that you perform backups of the Cassandra, Postgres, and Zookeeper services before you upgrade Apigee mTLS.
To upgrade Apigee mTLS:
- Stop all Apigee components, including
apigee-mtls, by executing the following command:
- Uninstall Apigee mTLS by executing the following command:
/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-mtls uninstall
- Install the newer version of Apigee mTLS by following the Apigee mTLS installation instructions.
apigee-mtlson all hosts by executing the following command:
/opt/apigee/apigee-service/bin/apigee-service apigee-mtls start
- Start the remaining Private Cloud components by following the existing startup sequence documentation.
- Follow the existing update/upgrading ordering steps for other components.