The following sections describe how to sign in and manage your Apigee Edge account.
Signing in to your Apigee Edge account
After signing in, you will be opted-in to the New Edge experience by default. You can switch between the New Edge and Classic Edge UI at any time.
To sign in to your Apigee Edge account:
- Navigate to: https://apigee.com/edge
- Enter your Apigee Edge login credentials and click Sign In.
Signing out of your Apigee Edge account
To sign out of your Apigee Edge account:
- Click your user name at the top of the side navigation bar to display the user profile menu.
- Select Sign Out from your user profile menu.
Enable two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication is an easy-to-use best practice that adds an additional layer of protection for your Apigee account. To log in to your account when two-factor auth is enabled, you must supply your username and password and a 6-digit number. The number is randomly generated, changes every 30 seconds and can only be used only one time to log in.
To enable two-factor authentication, see Enable two-factor auth for your Apigee account.
Resetting your password
To reset your password:
- Sign out of your account.
- Click Reset password on the Sign In page. The Reset your Password page displays.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Send Reset Password Link. An email is sent to your email address.
- Click the Reset Password link in the email and follow the prompts to reset your password.
- Sign in using your new password.
Switching between the New Edge and Classic Edge UI
When you sign in to your Apigee Edge account, the New Edge UI is presented to you by default. You can switch between the New Edge and Classic Edge UI at anytime during your API proxy management lifecycle.
To switch to the Classic Edge UI from the New Edge UI, click Switch to Classic in the side navigation bar.
To switch to the New Edge UI from the Classic Edge UI, click Try New Edge in the top navigation bar.