You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
View Apigee X documentation.
Next, you'll update the top (header) and bottom (footer) navigation bars to include the Get Started page.
To set up navigation:
- Select Menus in the portal drop-down to open the Menus page.
First you'll update the top (header) navigation bar to add Get Started as a menu item. Notice that Header is selected by default in the menu drop-down.
- Click + Menu Item.
In the navigation menu dialog, enter the following details:
Field Value Name Get Started Page Path or URL Click ... and select Get Started (get-started) in the list. (You may need to scroll.)
- Click Create.
Rearrange the Get Started menu item:
- Position your cursor over the Get Started menu item to display the actions.
- Click and hold the mouse button over the handle () that appears to the left of the menu item name.
Drag the menu item to position it before APIs and release the mouse button.
- Select Footer in the menu drop-down to update the bottom (footer) navigation bar.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5 to add Get Started as a menu item.
Click Publish to publish your changes to the live portal. Confirm the operation when prompted.
- Click Live Portal to open the live portal in a new browser tab (or refresh the tab in which it is already open).
- Click Get Started in the top navigation bar to display the Get Started page.
Next, you'll publish an API to the portal.