You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
Go to the Apigee X documentation. info
Manage the default visibility of pages and API products in the Apigee console. When creating resources in the Apigee management console, the default visibility will be populated by default. You will have the opportunity to modify the visibility before saving (in the case of Catalog Items) or publishing (in the case of Pages).
In addition, you can modify the visibility of an existing portal resource, as described in the following sections:
To manage the default visibility for specific portal resources:
- Select Publish > Portals in the side navigation bar to display the list of portals.
- Click the row of the portal for which you want to set default visibility.
- Click Audiences on the portal landing page.
Alternatively, you can select Audiences in the portal drop-down in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Default visibility tab.
- Click .
- Select one of the following values:
- Public (visible to anyone) to allow all users to view the page.
- Authenticated users to allow only registered users to view the page.
- Selected audiences to select the specific audiences that you want to be able to view the page. See Manage the audiences for your portal.
- Click Save.