By default, when signing in to your portal, a developer is prompted for their first and last name, an email, and a password. You can add up to three custom registration fields to the Create Account form to capture additional details. For example, you might want to capture the company name.
When a developer provides data for a custom registration field, the content is displayed on the Users page in a new column. See Manage user accounts.
If you remove a custom registration field, the custom information moves to the Legacy Data column on the Users page. Position your cursor over Show to display the legacy data as a tooltip.
To add custom registration fields to the account creation page:
- Select Publish > Portals and select your portal.
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu in the top navigation bar or on the landing page.
Alternatively, you can click Settings on the portal landing page.
- Click the Identity Provider tab.
- In the Custom Registration Fields section, enter a name for a custom registration field.
- Select whether the field is Required.
- Select whether the field is Enabled.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 to add additional fields.
- Click Save.