Use Apigee's simple-to-use, robust portal development tools to build your developer portal, and document and manage access to your APIs, as an alternative to the Drupal-based portal. For a feature comparison, see Feature comparison of the portal development tools.
Use the Apigee self-service portal to:
- Define your portal content using Markdown or HTML
- Customize the portal theme using your own style sheet
- Publish your APIs for consumption by app developers
- Control who can access the portal content and APIs
- Customize your domain
- Extend your portal using scripts
- Configure your email
For complete details, see Building your portal in the New Edge experience documentation.