You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
View Apigee X documentation.
To deploy the proxy:
- Click the Deployment dropdown to deploy your API proxy to the "test" environment.
- Click the Trace tab.
- On the Trace tab, click Start Trace Session.
- Next to the proxy URL, click Send to send a request to your API proxy.
- Ensure that your test succeeded and that a 200 was received from the proxy.
- In Trace, step through until you reach the ExtensionCallout policy execution step.
- Under Phase Details, locate the
ConnectorCallout.requestproperty and note that its value is the contents of your
- Open the GCP console and navigate to your GCP project.
- From the main navigation menu, select Stackdriver > Logging > Logs.
- On the logs page, select the Resource dropdown on the left, then click Global.
- From the logs dropdown to the right, select "example-log".
- Your log entry should appear in the log list, as the following example shows: