You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
View Apigee X documentation.
On Monday, May 8, 2017, we released a new version of Apigee Edge for Public Cloud.
New features and updates
Following are the new features and updates in this release.
Self-service TLS/SSL Beta release
A Beta release of the new self-service TLS/SSL feature is now available. For complete details, refer to the following documentation (PDF):
- Options for configuring TLS
- Configuring TLS access to an API for the Cloud
- Configuring TLS from Edge to the backend
- Using the Edge Cloud UI to create Keystores and Truststores
- Using the Edge API to create Keystores and Truststores
- Update a TLS certificate for the Cloud
The following bugs are fixed in this release. This list is primarily for users checking to see if their support tickets have been fixed. It's not designed to provide detailed information for all users.
Updating entities with extended ASCII characters fails due to improper
Edge UI Displays "Session Timed Out" for 403 Errors
Unknown error message displays when Edge UI times out