You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
View Apigee X documentation.
On Wednesday, September 25, a new version of Drupal 7 developer portal is ready for you to apply. See How do I apply Apigee updates to my developer portal in the public cloud?
New features and enhancements
This section describes the new features and enhancements in this release.
Run composer autoloader optimizer when building PHP SDK
Autoloader optimization is now ran when building Apigee Edge PHP SDK to improve performance.
Support for PHP 7.2
Support for PHP 7.2, including the following updates:
- Updated Apigee Edge PHP SDK to version 1.1.22.
- Updated the following Drupal contrib modules for enhanced PHP 7.2 support:
- addressfield: 1.2 to 1.3
- admin_menu: 3.0-rc5 to 3.0-rc6
- commerce: Added patches https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce/issues/3035138#comment-12983854 and https://www.drupal.org/project/commerce/issues/3021095#comment-12897936
- file_entity: 2.16 to 2.25
- ldap: 2.3 to 2.5
- libraries: 2.3 to 2.5
- media: 2.19 to 2.21
- me: Added patches https://www.drupal.org/project/me/issues/3007916#comment-12841736 and https://www.drupal.org/project/me/issues/1221902#comment-7476374
- pathauto: Added patch https://www.drupal.org/project/pathauto/issues/1580466
- redirect: Installing commit 7f9531d from 7.x-1.x branch
- rules: 2.11 to 2.12
- smtp: 1.7 to commit 47f4114 from 7.x-1.x branch
- views: 3.21 to 3.22
- views_bulk_operations: 3.4 to 3.5
- adminimal_theme: 1.24 to 1.25
- bootstrap: 3.22 to 3.23
The following bugs are fixed in this release.
|Issue ID||Component Name||Description|
|136112141||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Interactive Docs broken after security release
Fixed issue with in SmartDocs "Try it now" functionality which broke OAuth2 Authentication.
|134425292||Developer Portal - Drupal||
App and product status on developer portal not matching status on Edge
Fixed issue where a developer's app could show an incorrect status if only one API product for that app was approved or revoked. App status for each API product now displays the same status as the Apigee Edge UI.
|131693372||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Monetization: Remove Received Bills tab
The monetization billing engine has been retired, so the "Received Bills" page which used to display postpaid billing statements has been removed.
|130756008||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Worldpay Monetization: Invalid error displayed: "Missing URL parameters"
|130354871||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Monetization: Worldpay Credit card purchases failing with Apigee test account
|130353676||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Monetization: Worldpay removed credit card images
Removed links to Worldpay's site for credit card images since they are no longer available. Moved Worldpay image into module instead of linking out to Worldpay site.
|124121539||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Wrong name when deleting app after name change
Fixed issue where the delete confirmation screen was using the "app name" instead of "app display name," which could cause confusion when deleting an app that was renamed.
|124011009||Developer Portal - Drupal||
Cannot add company developer because the Apigee Edge API is case sensitive for developer email address
When inviting user to a company in monetization, the email address is used from the Drupal user's email to make sure the email case is properly recorded.
|119126974||Developer Portal - Drupal||
SmartDocs: Displaying method nodes from old revisions
Fixed issue that a SmartDocs OpenAPI doc will show old revisions of a method if you delete a method.