You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
Go to the
Apigee X documentation. info
On Thursday, April 25, we began releasing a new version of Apigee Edge integrated portal.
The following bug is fixed in this release. This list is primarily for users checking to see
if their support tickets have been fixed. It's not designed to provide detailed information for
Identity Provider tab missing on the Settings page
Fixed issue where the Identity Provider tab was no longer displayed on the Settings page.
The following are known issues in this release; they will be fixed in a future release.
- Apps with multiple credentials are not supported by the portal at this time.
- Simultaneous portal updates (such as page, theme, CSS, or script edits) by multiple users is not supported at this time.
- Apigee recommends that you provide unique names (titles) for the specifications within your organization.
- The behavior of remote references in specifications is not guaranteed at this time.
- Versioning of specifications will be supported in a future release.
- Sharing of specifications with teams will be supported in a future release.
|API proxy management
- For best results, Apigee recommends that you maintain a one-to-one relationship between an OpenAPI Specification, an API proxy, and an API product. This limitation will be relaxed in a future release of the product.
|APIs that are not published are not displayed to app developers when registering an app. In a future release, this issue will be fixed to display all APIs (both published and unpublished) to app developers.
- If you delete an API reference page, there is no way to recreate it; you'll need to delete and re-add the API product.
- The API reference documentation does not handle form parameters properly at this time.
- When using Try It, the
Accept header is set to
application/json regardless of the value set for
consumes in the OpenAPI Specification.
- If a user clicks a time-sensitive link in a notification after the 10-minute expiration, an error is thrown.
- If a user clicks the reset password link twice in an email notification, an error is thrown.