You're viewing Apigee Edge documentation.
Go to the Apigee X documentation. info
On Monday, April 4, we released a patch of Apigee Edge for Private Cloud.
This release includes a patch for a security vulnerability, which in certain situations could allow an unauthorized user to modify user account settings. We recommend you deploy the latest release of Apigee Edge for Private Cloud to resolve this security vulnerability.
- Added ability to delete a specified push notification
- Modifications to PUT entity by name
- Logging cleanup
- Query order of operation fixes (USERGRID-1099)
- Java 1.6 to 1.7
- Fix recaptcha issues
- Push notification expiry fixes
- Geolocation cursor fix
- Query order by for connections fix