以下のセクションでは、Apigee Edge の既知の問題について説明します。これらの問題は今後のリリースで修正される予定です。
Known issues with the Edge UI
The following sections describe the known issues with the Edge UI.
|Can't access Edge SSO Zone Administration page from navigation bar after organization is mapped to an identity zone
||When you connect an organization to an identity zone,
you can no longer access the Edge SSO Zone Administration page from
the left navigation bar by selecting Admin > SSO. As a workaround, navigate to the page directly using the following URL:
Known issues with the integrated portal
The following sections describe the known issues with the integrated portal.
- Apigee Edge supports OpenAPI Specification 3.0 when you
create specifications using the spec editor and
publish APIs using SmartDocs on your portal, though a subset of features are not yet supported.
For example, the following features from the OpenAPI Specification 3.0 are not yet supported:
allOf properties for combining and extending schemas
- Remote references
If an unsupported feature is referenced in your OpenAPI Specification, in some cases the tools will ignore the feature but still
render the API reference documentation. In other cases, an unsupported feature will cause errors that prevent the successful rendering
of the API reference documentation. In either case, you will need to modify your OpenAPI Specification to avoid use of the unsupported
feature until it is supported in a future release.
Note: Because the spec editor is less restrictive than SmartDocs when rendering API reference documentation,
you may experience different results between the tools.
- When using Try this API in the portal, the
Accept header is set to
application/json regardless of the value set for
consumes in the OpenAPI Specification.
|SAML identity provider
||Single logout (SLO) with the SAML identity provider is not supported for custom domains. To enable a custom domain with a SAML identity provider, leave
the Sign-out URL field blank
when you configure SAML settings.|
- Simultaneous portal updates (such as page, theme, CSS, or script edits) by multiple users is not supported at this time.
- If you delete an API reference documentation page from the portal, there is no way to recreate it; you'll need to delete and re-add
the API product, and regenerate the API reference documentation.
- When configuring the content security policy, it may take up to 15 minutes for changes to fully apply.
- When customizing your portal theme, it may take up to 5 minutes for changes to fully apply.
- Search will be integrated into the integrated portal in a future release.